Crush offers an exciting rush of flavor and fun in every sip. As the original orange soda, Crush has a long history of delighting consumers with a wide range of crowd-pleasing fruity flavors. Available in Orange, Grape, Strawberry, Pineapple, Watermelon, Peach, and Diet Orange, Crush has enough variety for the whole family to enjoy.
Crush is a registered trademark of Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. ©2019 Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
QUICK GU >
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON OUR SITES
- Information You Provide To Us
- Information We Collect Automatically
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SITES
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers
- Voluntary Sharing
- Business Transfers
- Legal Compliance
- YOUR CHOICES
- ADVERTISING AND BEHAVIORAL TARGETING
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- CONSENT TO PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CONTACT US
- Information You Provide To Us
- Information We Collect Automatically
- Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers
- Voluntary Sharing
- Business Transfers
- Legal Compliance
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON OUR SITES
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information that you provide to us through the Sites, including information that could reasonably be used to contact you or to identify you personally (such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, or home address (“Personal Information”)). For example, we may collect Personal Information when you register on the Sites, request information, submit comments or participate in a promotion, survey or other feature, or otherwise communicate or interact with us through the Sites. You may also be asked to provide other information about yourself, such as demographic information (gender, zip code, age, etc.) or certain information about your preferences and interests. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit or interact with the Sites, we, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Sites are accessed and used (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include, for example, browser type, operating system, the page served, the timestamp, and the preceding page views. This data provides us with information about the use of the Sites, such as how many visitors visit specific pages, how long they stay on a given page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. This information helps us keep the Sites fresh and interesting to our visitors and tailor content to a visitor’s interests. Usage Information is generally not personally identifiable.
We may also automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile phone, or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
The technologies used on the Sites to collect Usage Information, including Device Identifiers, include:
Cookies. Cookies are data files placed on a computer’s hard drive when it visits a website. We, or our third-party advertising service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting the Sites. Cookies allow us to collect technical and navigational information, such as browser type, time spent on the Sites and pages visited, and then serve offers that are most likely to appeal to our visitors. You may have the ability to disable cookies using your browser preferences, but please be aware that some features of the Sites may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons, may be included in the Sites and e-mail messages. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Sites, to monitor how users navigate the Sites, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to determine whether content sent was actually viewed.
Your web browser may have a setting that allows you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or online services. The Sites, like many other websites, are not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you may wish to visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SITES
Information about you that we obtain through the Sites may be used for a variety of purposes, including for example, to respond to your questions and requests; provide you with access to certain areas and features of the Sites; verify your identity; communicate with you about your activities on the Sites; tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; improve the Sites and for internal business purposes; contact you with regard to your use of the Sites, your account, and, in our discretion, changes to our policies; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
Affiliates and Third-Party Service Providers. In order to carry out your requests, to make various features, services and materials available to you through this Site, and to respond to your inquiries, we may share your Personal Information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf (or on behalf of our partners), such as companies or individuals that: host or operate our Sites; analyze data; provide customer service; advertisers; sponsors or other third parties that participate in or administer our promotions or provide marketing or promotional assistance (such as in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners’ list). Your Personal Information also may be used by us or shared with our subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, partners, advertisers or other affiliated parties to provide you with product information and promotional and other offers.
Business Transfers. We may share your Personal Information with other entities affiliated with us for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires the Company or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to this Site, Personal Information, Usage Information, and any other information that we have collected about the users of one or more of the Sites may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and may be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us information obtained through the Sites may be considered an asset that may be sold or transferred to third parties.
4. YOUR CHOICES
You may request that we not use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or opt out of receiving newsletters, e-mails or other communications from us by contacting us using the information provided in the Contact Us section below, or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the communication that you receive.
Many web browsers provide options to allow you to stop accepting new cookies, or to disable existing cookies. Please be aware that if you disable the cookies on your computer you may not be able to use certain features of the Sites or other websites, and disabling cookies may invalidate opt outs that rely on cookies to function.
5. ADVERTISING AND BEHAVIORAL TARGETING
You may wish to visit: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp which provides information regarding the opt-out procedures of certain third party ad servers we may use.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
We employ appropriate security measures to help protect Personal Information obtained through the Sites. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit to us, and you use the Sites and provide us with your information at your own risk.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Sites may contain links to other websites that we do not own or operate. This includes links from advertisers, sponsors and partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding arrangement. We do not recommend or endorse, and are not responsible for, the content, products, services or privacy policies or practices of websites that we do not control. These other websites may send their own cookies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should review any privacy policies posted on these sites.
9. CONSENT TO PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Sites are operated in the United States, and information collected through the Sites may be transmitted to, and processed in, the United States. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect about you may be transferred to and processed in the United States and/or other jurisdictions in which our service providers and affiliates may be located. By using the Sites, or providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of your information to the United States or other jurisdictions where the privacy laws may differ from those in your country of residence.
11. CONTACT US
CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE
RIGHTS; RESPONSIBILITIES; AND GENERAL RESTRICTIONS
- You may use the Sites for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
- You may not copy, reproduce, reuse, retransmit, adapt, publish, frame, upload, modify, create derivative works from or based upon, transmit, decompile, reverse engineer, incorporate into any hardware or software application, broadcast, distribute or otherwise use or exploit any Site Content (as defined below) in any way, including for any public or commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express authorization.
- You may not use any third parties’ likenesses, names, and/or properties without their express permission.
- You may not send or post to the Site or link, embed or otherwise display via the Site any material (including, without limitation, any of your own user submissions) that is: unlawful, harmful (including any virus), threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent or profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that could constitute or encourage a violation of any applicable laws, rules, regulations or governmentguidelines (“Applicable Laws“), or that infringes or violates other parties’ intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content.
- You may not do anything on the Site that would prevent other users’ access to or use of the Site or any part thereof.
- We may review, edit or delete materials you or others send to the Sites for any reason in our sole discretion, but are not obligated to do so.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username or passwords associated with access to the Site or your account (including in those instances in which the Site uses the account creation mechanism and management of a third party’s social network, website or device) and to monitor and assume responsibility for all activities that occur under your username and/or password.
- We may cancel any registration(s) or account(s) on the Sites at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including if technical problems, irregularities or misuse occurs.
OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL YOU SEND.
We try to make the Site and its contents reliable, but inaccuracies may occur. Therefore, regardless of anything else on the Site or in these Terms:
- USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK;
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”; “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”; AND
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR RELATED PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF:
- STATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE;
- CONTENT INFRINGING ANY THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS;
- VIRUSES THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, OR OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICE;
- LINKING TO ANY OTHER SITE OR ITS NATURE OR CONTENTS;
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE COMPANY’S SECURE SERVERS AND/ OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE; OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS RELATED PARTIES, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE LAWYER’S FEES AND COSTS, ARISING OUT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, DEFAMATION RELATING TO ANY MATERIALS YOU SEND TO THE SITE;
- ANY ACTIVITY RELATING TO YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANYONE USING THE SITE THROUGH YOUR INTERNET, CELL PHONE, OR SOCIAL NETWORKING ACCOUNT;
- THE VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS AND/ OR THESE TERMS BY YOU AND/ OR ANYONE USING YOUR ACCOUNT TO ACCESS AND/ OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE (IN WHOLE OR IN PART);
- YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY PERSON’S PRIVACY, PUBLICITY OR OTHER RIGHT;
- ANY OTHER MATTER REGARDING THIS SITE AND YOUR USE OF IT.
You agree to use best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any such matter. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Site may contain links to other web sites and/or other social networking sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave the Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website or social networking site which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We (or our associated or affiliated companies or third parties who have licensed its brands to Company or contributed to the Site) (“Content Owner“) own or license from third parties all Site Content. All Site Content and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights therein remains the sole property of the applicable Content Owner and is protected under all relevant international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting any license or rights to use or distribute any Site Content, without our express written agreement or of the other applicable Content Owner.
We may, in our sole discretion for any reason, without liability or prior notice at any time:
- limit, terminate or suspend your or other users’ access to or use of the Site,
- discard, remove, and/or disable or deactivate any or all of your submissions or materials and data that you (and/or anyone else) sent to the Site, and/or
- discontinue the Site or any parts thereof
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS.
The Sites may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including, in particular, statements about future events, plans, strategies, expectations and prospects. Forward-looking statements include all statements that are not historical facts and can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as the words “may,” “will,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “plan,” “intend” or the negative of these terms or similar expressions. These forward-looking statements have been based on our then current views about future events and financial performance. Our actual financial performance could materially differ due to the inherent uncertainty of estimates, forecasts and projections. Our financial performance may be better or worse than anticipated. Given these uncertainties, you should not put undue reliance on any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by reference to “Risk Factors” discussed in Part I, Item 1A of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the current fiscal year and our other United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings. Forward-looking statements represent our estimates and assumptions as of the date they were made. We do not undertake any duty to update the forward-looking statements, and associated estimates and assumptions, after the date made, except to the extent required by applicable securities laws.
We control and operate the Site from the State of Texas, USA, and/or in the case of certain sites, the Province of Ontario, Canada (the “Jurisdiction“) (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of the above Jurisdiction, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the Site shall exclusively be in appropriate courts located in the above Jurisdiction and must be brought within 1 yr after the claim or cause of action arises. We do not imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the USA or Canada, as applicable. Information on the Sites concerning any products or services is applicable only in the Jurisdiction, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of the USA or Canada, as applicable, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws in your jurisdiction.
If for any reason, any provision of these Terms is found unlawful, void or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from these Terms and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
“” means any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential loss or, exemplary or punitive damages or other damages of any kind, including damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (whether in contract, including fundamental breach, tort, including negligence, statutory or otherwise). “” means including, but not limited to. “”(and “” and other like terms) means anything emailed, uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted or sent to the Site (whether information, text, material, data or code or other) by you or another user. “” means all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, Site Developers and other promotional partners. “” means any and all text, images, audio, video, designs, names, logos, trademarks, data, code or other information, material or content on the Sites. “” means any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site. “” (and “” and other like terms) means any and all use of the Site of any kind whatsoever, including access to, browsing of, reviewing, posting of, transmitting, reviewing, downloading, and other using the Site or any material on the Site. “” means any warranties or representations, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement or freedom from computer virus).
We may change or add to the information on the Sites and/or these Terms, at any time without prior notice. Changes will be effective when posted. You should regularly review these Terms for any updated version. Your use of the Site after changes are made will be considered your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such changes. By providing continued access to the Site, we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes. If you object to any changes, your sole recourse is to stop using the Site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at:
E-Mail: send us an email